[nos-bbs] JNOS (WIN32 / native windows) available to play with ...

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Feb 14 21:42:21 EST 2013

I don't want to burst people's bubbles, but this is still very much a
development version, and unfortunately I can only support Windows XP
with WinPcap 4.0.1 - of course the intention is to get this working
on Windows 7 at some point with the 'latest' WinPcap.

The use of WinPcap was done initially so that I could quickly tie
into the Windows networking. It's kind of cheating actually, but it
works for now. I would rather have another way to tie into the windows
networking, then use a sniffer type interface.

If you have an XP environment, go for it, test it, let me know how
it works. The JNOS executable is linked to the 4.0.1 WinPCap api, so
I don't know how compatible that api is with other versions.

Maiko