[nos-bbs] Sending a file (.csv)

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:41:56 EDT 2012

Alright. Even though that opens up a whole other can of worms it does
help get me pointed in the right direction.

As I was typing this, though, I got to thinking about copying from
terminal to terminal and believe this would work. Just open the file
in another terminal alongside JNOS and copy using the "third mouse
button" method into a message in JNOS.

Any reason this would not work? From what I can tell with a quick
little test between terminal windows it looks like what I need. At
least in the interim.

I believe most of the other users in the exercise use hyperterminal to
interface with their TNC and would send the file by going to
file>open. Which I believe just "copies" the file in a similar way to
how I am suggesting.

Apologize for my rambling.