[nos-bbs] Sending a file (.csv)

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:04:31 EDT 2012

Hi Brett,

> 1. It looks like it but this would be run from the console and not an
> active session, correct?

As I remember it that is correct.

> 2. If I am connecting through an intermediate station to get to the
> BBS, can this command still be used?

I believe this 'sends the mail to an address'..   How that address is
used to forward the message either via SMPT to another Email server or
via BBS forwarding depends on how you have the rewrite rules (and or
Alias and forward.bbs) set up.   That's the magic, and mystery, of
JNOS - it's so rich (and confusing) in how to handle messages.

73
Bill - WA7NWP