[nos-bbs] reply/forward with included message

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Thu Nov 29 10:47:31 EST 2012

Thanks Jerry,

We typically use Outpost for the client for both JNOS and Winlink, and it can do that, too.

But, I should have been more specific in my question.  I’m wondering if it’s possible to do the things below from the JNOS mailbox command line.  (Perhaps some compile option or something that isn’t obvious from reading the manual).

Michael

N6MEF