[nos-bbs] AXIP between JNOS and FBB

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Wed Nov 28 20:54:39 EST 2012

o.k.  Thanks Maiko.  Looks straight forward.

We set up AXIP and it's not working.  The FBB sysop is going to recheck
their end of the AXIP link tonight.  I have no idea what the configuration
on the FBB machine looks like.  If someone has that for a link they know to
work with JNOS, I could send it to the FBB sysop.

If that doesn't work, we'll try AXUDP as you have it below.

I'm hoping to avoid these telnet problems I've been having.

Michael