[nos-bbs] reply/forward with included message

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Thu Nov 29 02:52:41 EST 2012

Two questions in one.

Reply:

When I read a message, and then type SR, the subject line becomes "RE:
<original-subject>" and I can type my reply, but the original message is not
included.  I've seen replies from others which include the original text
marked with ">".  Is there a way to do that?

Forward:

When I receive a message, and then type SF, I get the chance to enter a
subject, but nothing else.  Usually, when forwarding a message to someone,
you at least type something like "check this out.".  Is there a way to type
a preample before the forwarded message?

Thanks,

Michael

N6MEF