[nos-bbs] polling?

Russ WL7LP wl7lp at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 12:39:59 EDT 2012

correction  address is 44.133.48.66

73 Russ WL7LP

________________________________
 From: Russ WL7LP <wl7lp at yahoo.com>
To: Nos bbs <nos-bbs at tapr.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2012 8:23 AM
Subject: [nos-bbs] polling?

for the last several days. my system has been getting flooded with connects from an
address 44.138.48.66 trying to do pop3 and ftp connections. each one is about every 3 seconds.
I looked up the address on the internet and see that the address belong to a university in Washington

state. further investigation shows that Brain Kantor is the owner of the address. is this really you brain?
are you running a test? at any rate I need to know how to stop the connections.

73 Russ WL7LP