[nos-bbs] polling?

Russ WL7LP wl7lp at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 12:23:37 EDT 2012

for the last several days. my system has been getting flooded with connects from an
address 44.138.48.66 trying to do pop3 and ftp connections. each one is about every 3 seconds.
I looked up the address on the internet and see that the address belong to a university in Washington

state. further investigation shows that Brain Kantor is the owner of the address. is this really you brain?
are you running a test? at any rate I need to know how to stop the connections.

73 Russ WL7LP