[nos-bbs] polling?

Andre andre at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Sun May 6 12:57:14 EDT 2012

On Sun, 06 May 2012 18:39:59 +0200, Russ WL7LP <wl7lp at yahoo.com> wrote:

> correction  address is 44.133.48.66
>
>  73 Russ WL7LP
>

> ________________________________

That is a ampr.org adress assigned to spain (44.133)
http://www.ampr.org/amprnets.txt 48.66 is not listed yet at
ftp://hamradio.ucsd.edu/pub/amprhosts
EA5BZ	Ruben Navarro Huedo might know who it is if it is an assigned adress
that has not been forwarded to Brain yet, Ruben is co-ordinator for spain.

--
73 Andre PE1RDW