[nos-bbs] JNOS Rewrite - Blocking a specific callsign

Wm Lewis thunderft at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:45:04 EST 2012

Ok, in your sample, it looks backwards from what I want.

So, are you saying that if I want to block any messages being forwarded to me that comes from callsign "AA6XYZ" then the syntax would be:

all@*.AA6XYZ*   | *@*      refuse

Or maybe...

*@*.AA6XYZ*   | *@*      refuse

And that would block all INCOMING messages from AA6XYZ ?

Bill