[nos-bbs] JNOS Rewrite - Blocking a specific callsign

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:42:39 EST 2012

For "From" addresses  the 'refile' file is used.
This file is also located in the jnos spool directory.

# Rewites based on "from" address - mostly used to catch "spam" from
internet
#
# from_address|to_address xxxxx
#
# If xxxx = refuse  mail is refused
# if xxxx is an existing area or mail box, mail will be written to that

# Refuse Internet mail to ax25

*@*|all@*.ve3abc*       refuse

73,

Bob VE3TOK