[nos-bbs] JNOS networking

George [ham] VerDuin k8rra at ameritech.net
Sat Feb 18 12:38:34 EST 2012

Yes Mike, but it is an OS setting, not JNOS.

On 02/18/2012 11:58 AM, Andre wrote:

> it's been a while I played with it but checkout iptables, it should be
> able to listen for ip frames for jnos and forward them on.
There are several ways to implement FORWARD documented by Maiko, in the
archives of this list, and on the JNOS wiki [if it is now up].  The one
I prefer is to include "echo 1 > /proc/..." in a script that also sets
various permissions initiated by JNOS start-up that you included in your
post.  But you need to pick what feels best to yourself.

Cheers
Skip