[nos-bbs] White Pages again ...

Jack Eifer jeifer at cwo.com
Sun Feb 5 15:48:59 EST 2012

Maiko,

Yep, the hierarchical addressing is still largely in use. My Jnos gateway receives
dozens of wpage bulletins, daily.

Many gateway users don't understand how to properly haddress packet messages, or
they make gross addressing errors. Having a Jnos White Page feature would go a
long way in resolving alot of user haddress ills.

Jack AA6HF