[nos-bbs] White Pages again ...

N0MR n0mr at lakenet.com
Sun Feb 5 15:13:52 EST 2012

Maiko,

The packet people in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and northern Michigan use world
wide hierarchical addressing extensively. A white pages routine in JNOS
would be a big help for our local group. Features as Bill described
yesterday are what we need. I already receive the white pages bulletins and
just need a routine to accept the address and use them when mail is
addressed.

Jerry, N0MR