[nos-bbs] White Page Support (TNOS 2.40 Style)

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Fri Feb 3 09:53:30 EST 2012

Was the TNOS 2.40 stuff ever completed ?

I was reading over the F6FBB notes on how WP works, and the first
thing I saw is that if someone types in something like 'SP call',
the whitepages will fill in the rest if exists in the db. That
certainly does not happen with the current code.

It would be great if any of TNOS folks could possibly give the rest
of us (including myself) a refresher on how you use the WP in TNOS
and any additional comments regarding it.

Thanks.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM