[nos-bbs] White Page Support (TNOS 2.40 Style)

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Feb 2 16:16:42 EST 2012

Okay,

This is White Pages (Pseudo) done TNOS 2.40 style. Code has been
moved over, no guarantee that I've done a 100 percent job on it.

If anyone wants to play with this, do an rsync to get the latest
code, the WPAGES will be by default defined in config.h.default,
if you have a config.h, you can added #define WPAGES to it.

To save you a mass compile, just do the following after that :

   rm version.o smtpserv.o mboxmail.o mailbox.o mboxfile.o
   rm wpages.o sort.o merge.o files.o config.o
   make

I have never used wpages, any configuration I see is something
like the following (in autoexec.nos) :

   wpages client on
   wpages server on

And that's about it. If anyone has experience and wants to write
up a nice doc or something on how to get the most of this, please
do, I'll put in on my man pages.

Maiko