[nos-bbs] Minicom prob solved!

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 1 12:08:10 EST 2012

Bob... others...

Minicom problem SOLVED -- and shame on me <g>

If you don't save the settings, then they never become operative.

That is, I was assuming that after I made changes and exited the setup
portion, the changes had taken place and would hold until I closed
minicom. WRONG. If you don't save and you exit, it never takes place. At
least that's how it looks from here.

Works fine now.

So it goes...
j.