[nos-bbs] usb -> serial help..

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 11:49:35 EST 2012

Jerome,

That minicom not works with a standard user is not minicom but
access to the devices is not allowed for standard users.
Did you also check the handshaking/flow control setting in minicom?
If unsure what the tnc is using, enable both hardware and software flow.
I always set the speed to the default after a reset of the tnc as I was
not always so successful with the '*' thing.

Bob VE3TOK