[nos-bbs] JNOS2 haddress

Rob Curry snitey at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:39:02 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm new to the group.  I'm setting up JNOS2 on a Ubuntu 10.4 system
and ran across the 'haddress' option.  My question is that this
address is a random address, like for a domain or an area?  I know to
use the format of 'callsign.xxx.state.country.xxxx'.  What is the best
way to configure the 'xxx' of the address?  Does it pertain to my
area, or can it be really anything?  I've seen some different names in
these fields on other JNOS systems.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  If this is posted elsewhere,
please let me know and please accept my appolgies.

73's

AK4GS