[nos-bbs] locked smtp messages

Russ WL7LP wl7lp at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 22:37:49 EDT 2011

Hi Jaye :-)

yeah sucks getting old. I'm in that boat too  hahaha.   anyhow the lck files never happen till I try to send a sp mail to someone else's system. example sp kl6xxx at kl6xxx.#nak.ak.usa.noam. so maybe  I am thinking maybe (been a long time since I was a sysop) I need a route to it  or add them to a forward file under a forwarding partner or add them as a forward partner.

73 Russ WL7LP