[nos-bbs] Diagram (Poster) of how my JNOS system is configured

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Tue Mar 8 13:12:11 EST 2011

Good Day,

This is how my system is setup - the diagram has plenty of detail ...

  http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/documents/practical/jnosntwk.jpg

It covers the basic requirements. I purposely did not include every single
entry in my autoexec.nos file - only the relevant ones to get your network
running from both the LAN and the INTERNET sides.

I have included my AMPRnet gateways entry so that people can relate the
values used in the gateways entry, to my actual network configuration.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM