[nos-bbs] Diagram (Poster) of how my JNOS system is configured

Paul Delaney - K6HR paul.hamradio at verizon.net
Mon Mar 14 00:47:48 EDT 2011

Hello Maiko.

In your diagram below what is the address 192.168.1.60 used for?
I see reference to it in the example but don't see what it is in term of
your network.

I've just switched to JNOS after using TNOS for about 17 tears and having a
little trouble with config. So Far I am unable to connect to non-ampr
addresses from JNOS, but I think I can work it out with your diagram if I
know what the .60 represents.

Paul Delaney - K6HR
paul.hamradio at verizon.net
http://k6hr.dyndns.org:8080