[nos-bbs] JNOS TTY console - No Visual

Wm Lewis thunderft at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:53:49 EST 2011

I guess I'm just not being specific enough!

If the startnos script *always worked just fine* then one day JNOS crashed and then this issue began, the what in the bajibies make you think a working startnos script suddenly is the issue ??

I don't think this has a damn thing to do with JNOS or any component thereof.

I believe Maiko is on the correct path in that it is an Ubuntu issue.

This issue is now closed and being moved to Ubuntu forums.