[nos-bbs] JNOS TTY console - No Visual

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 01:14:15 EST 2011

I should check your apt log again Bill because there are maybe some more
packages upgraded
like your video driver, etc

I had also issues in the past with video drivers, esp settings like
Maiko found on Internet.
Sometimes it just can be resolved by rolling back the driver or changing
settings for that driver.
It could be just a bug in that package or in a script for it.

Anyhow good luck and don't forget to file a bug report  there.

73,

Bob VE3TOK