[nos-bbs] Outpost / JNOS Issue - take two.

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Thu Dec 29 00:26:31 EST 2011

Hi Ray,

Best place for that question is the Outpost Yahoo group.  Jim Oberhofer, the
Outpost developer, monitors that list and responds promptly (unless he's
away for business).  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OutpostPacket

But, before you go there, make sure your JNOS mailbox is set up properly to
use with Outpost.  See the following paper:
http://www.scc-ares-races.org/packet/SCC_JNOS_Settings_for_Outpost_v100224.p
df

Michael
N6MEF