[nos-bbs] sigh ... xnet IP routing (internal, not via ports)

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:54:37 EST 2011

You need of course also a slip link from Xnet to the kernel

for instance IN AUTOEXEC.NET : att SDEV1 SLIP 9600 /dev/ttyp2

and of course the arp/route has to be properly set  in IP.NET

for example with 44.135.85.152 as myip for Xnet

myip   44.135.85.152
subnet 44.135.85.152/24

arp add 44.135.85.152  SLIP SDEV1
ipr  add default              SLIP 44.135.85.152

With the above it should work.

73,

Bob VE3TOK