[nos-bbs] JNOS smtp - discussion

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:50:35 EST 2011

I agree with you Micheal too much work.

Well it means that only one extra option/switch has to added something like,

smtp gateway  x.x.x.x  (old behaviour)

smtp gateway --all  x.x.x.x (Everything directly to the smtp gateway x.x.x.x )

Of course as always the rewrite file has to be checked, all that stuff remains in place.

Also a possibility is that the behaviour of "smtp gateway" can be set at compile time.
(config.h)

73,

Bob VE3TOK