[nos-bbs] JNOS, KPC3+, Windows XP

Glenn Thomas glennt at gbis.com
Tue Oct 26 03:59:39 EDT 2010

A simple stupid question. What you describe sounds very like what might
happen if the TNC were NOT configured for KISS mode operation. Is it
KISS or is the TNC set up as a normal terminal-mode TNC?

If the distant station is receiving a successful connect message from
the JNOS TNC, something is wrong because a KISS TNC will not, by itself,
respond to anything on the radio side unless the computer (JNOS)
commands it.

73 de Glenn wb6w