[nos-bbs] Unanswered emails & tracking REJ, FRMR, RNR, RR, AX25 performance

Kerry Smith n3nxo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 21:28:03 EDT 2010

Maiko,
Something like that could help out, even attempting to fine tune
other features in the system.  Not just stations, but being able
to tune ax and netrom features to a near perfect level, if it
would be possible.  The snmp could be be the greatest help since
there are so many programs out there right now that can run a
snmp mib and bring back data.  MRTG would be one example, which
is free to use and does a great job.

Kerry - n3nxo