[nos-bbs] ubuntu 9.1 compiles OK now, but...

Jim Smith lanshark at charter.net
Fri Nov 26 16:20:30 EST 2010

I haven't tried to do this in Ubuntu, but on Slackware 10.1 I use the
install script Maiko provides. I install it into /opt then modify
/etc/iniitab to use console 5 as the JNOS console with
"c5:1235:respawn:/opt/jnos/startnos /dev/tty5" in place of the usual line
for console 5. Works fine. If I need to I kill it and it automatically
respawns.

More than one way to fire it off.

Cheers!

Jim N8AVX