[nos-bbs] Jnos2 - Tun0 not working

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 17 15:22:15 EST 2010

Thanks Bob et al... Yes indeed, I found that out. I failed to remember
that I had to SSH into the jnos machine and telnet into 192.168.2.2 .
Once I got that straight in my little head, it worked.

Thanks for the tip on question #2.

I'm hoping to re-stir up some packet activity here in Vancouver. I
started the VAPO (Vancouver Area Packet Org.) in 1987) which ended up
with five BBS's and nodes and in the end, no users. At one time VAPO had
over 150 active members, now it's three of us and I'm the only one on
the air. Next step will be to try and make contact with other systems
via the net if I can figure it all out.

Best,
Jerome - VA7VV