[nos-bbs] rip process

Don Moore donmoore at rogers.com
Sun Nov 14 14:30:57 EST 2010

Thanks for the info guys.  I found what I needed for the RIP process on Maiko's
site and it is working like a charm.

However, I"ve still not solved this...

when I initiate a conv link and it stays idle for a while, the first time
someone sends something the link fails.
I have it setup to relink but wonder why it drops in the first place.
Does anyone have any ideas?

thanks
73, Don - ve3zda