[nos-bbs] 10 yrs plus and no one's noticed ? FQ sent if FQ received

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Fri May 14 00:27:16 EDT 2010

Wow,

Just ran across something interesting. I actually saw it a few months
ago, but it didn't dawn on me till tonight. Has anyone else noticed that
if JNOS receives an FQ from a remote BBS, it will send an FQ right back
to the remote BBS before disconnecting.

It's clear as a whistle on the 'trace vhf 0x211', and in the code.

Correct me if I am wrong, but that is simply not right.

I changed it and things are still moving along nicely ...

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM