[nos-bbs] 10 yrs plus and no one's noticed ? FQ sent if FQ received

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Fri May 14 17:05:22 EDT 2010

Funny you should note this. I've been seeing this between N2NOV and
myself since I don;t know when. I thought it was part of the spec.

I can't tell you the amount of time's we've bitched about how the other
side should have been able to send their stuff when the originating side
sends FQ.

I guess Ronald Reagan's botched up Latin quote when speaking to
Gorbechev applies :}

Mark