[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0 <-- B2F --> RMS Express P2P prototype working beautifully

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed May 12 14:20:56 EDT 2010

Good afternoon,

In case anyone is interested.

I have JNOS 2.0 (linux) interfaced to WINMOR Sound Card TNC running
on Windows doing full blown B2F forwarding with a RMS Express system
running P2P mode. This is a prototype version that I just recently
completed. RMS Express can connect to my system and do full B2F
delivery and pickup of messages (attachments included).

My tests today were flawless, can't believe how nice this works.

It's a 'microphone' to 'speaker' test setup here in the lab :)

This WINMOR tnc opens alot of doors for HF digital. I am really
really impressed with the work so far !!!

For those who are interested, I'll post the beta software on my
site in a few days. I would like to see if anyone is interested
in setting up some tests on 80 meters during the evenings.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM
http://www.langelaar.net