[nos-bbs] Fwd: To be or not to be

Glenn glennt at charter.net
Mon Jan 25 20:29:17 EST 2010

Hi Angela!

It's worth mentioning that Borland Turbo C++ v4.0 and 4.5 also build JNOS quite well. The compilers presumably have fewer bugs, a potential advantage. The down side is the 3.1 was the last version to include an assembler, so you need to either set up a separate assembler (my solution) or keep the object files from the assembly code instead of nuking it with a "make clean"...

73 de Glenn WB6W