[nos-bbs] Update - Timer issues in JNOS

Kerry Smith n3nxo at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 23:23:28 EDT 2010

Maiko,

I've been tweeking the dos machines for a while now,
attempting to get them to run smoother and such.  After all,
i'm using the dos machines on the Mt Tops as nodes.
I find these seem to work good with 386 machines and such. I'll
have to try and keep my fingers out for that 52 day window
if thats even possible, but i'll try.  If I don't get back
to you on the outcome, shoot me an email to remind me if you
would please.

Kerry - n3nxo