[nos-bbs] Nice JNOS blog writeup

Alan Sieg WB5RMG wb5rmg at somenet.net
Wed Apr 28 10:19:59 EDT 2010

Hey Bill...

I know we have had brief email a time or two, and so I looked up
your blogspot page, and saw a twitter reference, and thought I'd follow.
So I pulls your twitter page, and I sees this familiar red cap and dust mask.

Duh... I've been following you since sometime last year already. Go figure !
I now connect the dots between the twitter feed and the nos-bbs list...
All that's lacking now is a voice-print.

Thanks  /;^)

--
  #  Alan Sieg, WB5RMG since 1976
  #  http://wb5rmg.wordpress.com