[nos-bbs] Nice JNOS blog writeup

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:32:41 EDT 2010

Hi Alan,

I was wondering when I started following your blog where I found the
JNOS posting.  It's a twisted interconnected world out there on the
web...

Bringing this back to the NOS-BBS list, for anybody who hasn't tried
Twitter or Facebook - give it a go.   As with any web technology,
there's an art to it to keep it useful rather then a time wasting
spurious noise generator - but it can be done.

Bill - WA7NWP