[nos-bbs] Fwd: Outpost telnet into JNOS

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Fri Oct 23 23:19:14 EDT 2009

Greetings Bill,

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009, Bill V WA7NWP wrote:

> Somebody here on nos-bbs may have some insight.  Could these be the
> telnet negotiation control codes?

   Been there - done that.  I had to *completely* remove all older copies
of OutPost from the PC.  Then download and install the newest release,
V2.3

   Then things ran as they should :)

      --- Jay WB8TKL

> Bill - WA7NWP

Train how you will Operate, and you will Operate how you were Trained.
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)649-0850/Cell       |
|   Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]                            |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.org] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|