[nos-bbs] JNOS and BBS Web Server

Jose A. Amador amador at electrica.cujae.edu.cu
Sun May 17 17:32:26 EDT 2009

Bill,

I had it running on JNOS 1.11f along with Apache 1.xx on a local BBS.

Just shared the same "folder" (should I say directory as I did before?)

I find that xNOS AX.25 stack works better than Linux's own stack for a
radio link.

I was running RedHat 5.2 with kernel 2.0.38 and I was not compelled to
change anything. It was running on a 1991's vintage 486 DX2 with 20 MB RAM.

I have not seen that a web interface had been used before with JNOS.
And I did not miss it either.

73,

Jose, CO2JA