[nos-bbs] JNOS and BBS Web Server

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Tue May 19 12:11:49 EDT 2009

> You can use one of the web languages like php, etc, etc  and transform
> the ascii mail box text files into web pages.
>
> You have more flexibility in that way.

Hmm.   Interesting idea.   A standalone web interface separate from
JNOS.   That might be useful even without JNOS.  I haven't had a
change to check TNOS yet to see just how hard it will be to leverage
the WEB-BBS there and move it to JNOS.   Tonight...

Bill WA7NWP

PS.   Anybody else here - have an iPod-Touch or iPhone?    Anybody
going to Seapac in Oregon in a couple weeks?