[nos-bbs] JNOS and BBS Web Server

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Fri May 22 11:54:58 EDT 2009

Bill wrote :

> I guess I was expecting a Web Interface to JNOS itself.

Currently, there are only 2 (TWO) web interfaces to JNOS, both
originally meant for the APRS stuff I had put in. General URLs
for these may take on the form of the following :

   http://ve4klm.ampr.org:14501
   http://ve4klm.ampr.org:45845

IF the AMPRnet routing is in rough shape, then use www.langelaar.net
instead of ve4klm.ampr.org - it will work the same.

Unfortunately, my router is buggered right now, so the above links
will not work today. Try them out tommorrow or something.

The first is a status page, the second is a MESSAGING client that
lets you send and receive APRS messages. I have not worked on them
to much over the last few years. The status page (14501) had extra
stuff added (like MHEARD and MBOX USERS / PAST), since at the time
I was looking into wanting to write a fully blown WEB INTERFACE
for JNOS.

I still want to do that, it's just that I needed a bit of a break
from it, and other things came up since then. Yeah, yeah, excuses.

I actually did not think that TNOS had a BBS interface. Can someone
perhaps show me or give me a link or some info to read ? Thanks.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM