[nos-bbs] domain suffix adds even with periods..

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:07:06 EDT 2009

> Don't you just hate those problems that keep cropping up when you
> forget what you had to do the last time to fix them?

That's for sure....

> Try:
>
> 'domain suffix wa563."
> "hostname nwpnos.wa563"

Thanks Barry.   I'll hit that as soon as I get home tonight.

Once this is solid I can get on with testing the JNOS 2.0g forwarding
with Winlink2K and Airmail.  I sent a couple messages via a RMS
station last night.   A test this morning failed and it might have
been due to the target being a RMS-Linux station.

73
Bill - WA7NWP