[nos-bbs] Jnos <--> MultiPSK??

Hal IamW8MCH at verizon.net
Sun Jun 7 16:53:40 EDT 2009

On 06-07, Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) wrote:
> Hi Hal and group,
>
> I know I mentioned the following link already, but here it is
> again (actually from my mirror site, since my main web server
> is having disk problems) :
>
>   http://www.physics.umanitoba.ca/~maiko/jnos2/documents/multipsk.html

	This is an update from my previous post today:

I fetched the above and note that Jnos "g" version is needed and I have
"f4." That may be one problem..

	I couldn't fetch the newest version since your machine is having
drive problems.. Later..

	The other one is that I neglected to "find" the proper KISS
comments noting KISS via TCP/IP can be set.. I'll try that in the
morning..

	My brain transplant is scheduled and seemingly is late. HI..

--

        Vy 73 de Hal--W8MCH    UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
.