[nos-bbs] xNOS Web Based VNC/Mailbox/Whatever - try it out :)

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Wed Jul 8 17:00:21 EDT 2009

Greetings Maiko,

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009, Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> > After login I receive a white box what is empty!
>
> Like Jay said, you have to type a command.
>
> Originally, the white box was supposed to put the full BBS opening
> greeting, and prompt, but I'm having some technical issues with the
> start of the session, so the prototype starts with a blank screen.
>
> I supposed I could write some output saying, 'okay now type a cmd'.

   Or perhaps upon a sucessfull logon, preset the first command for the
user --- such as DM, which will display the MOTD.TXT file :)

   Ooops... except of your system where is displays nothing.  Maybe you
don't have an MOTD.TXT file, or perhaps the DM command is not included in
your BBS command parser?

      --- Jay  WB8TKL

Train how you will Operate, and you will Operate how you were Trained.
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)649-0850/Cell       |
|   Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]                            |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.org] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|