[nos-bbs] xNOS Web Based VNC/Mailbox/Whatever - try it out :)

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Jul 8 16:51:49 EDT 2009

Hi Bob,

> After login I receive a white box what is empty!

Like Jay said, you have to type a command.

Originally, the white box was supposed to put the full BBS opening
greeting, and prompt, but I'm having some technical issues with the
start of the session, so the prototype starts with a blank screen.

I supposed I could write some output saying, 'okay now type a cmd'.

This is a great way to test, NOS is easily handling the numerous
multiple clients and seems quite stable from that point of view.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM