[nos-bbs] Jnos2.0g/Linux sessmgr command?

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Wed Jul 8 13:05:16 EDT 2009

Greetings,

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009, Hal wrote:

> Trying to connect more than Session 8; Jnos wont accept the c command..
>
> Invoking 'session' reports all previous trys in Limbo but I can't seem
> to find a way to delete or kill those entries without rebooting.. I note
> the 'sessmgr' command but the Docs I have don't address it..
>
> Any suggestions to try?? TIA..

   The command to kill off a "session" is "reset <session_number>"

      --- Jay  WB8TKL
          Michigan AMPRnet

Train how you will Operate, and you will Operate how you were Trained.
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)649-0850/Cell       |
|   Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]                            |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.org] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|