[nos-bbs] xNOS Web Based VNC/Mailbox/Whatever - try it out :)

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Jul 8 15:21:13 EDT 2009

Greetings to all,

Here is my working prototype, supports multiple web clients at
the same time. Use your call and password (or name if you don't
have an account on my system).

Please NO 'telnet, conv, or netrom connects'. For some reason I
have yet to determine, they will go nowhere, so please don't try
them - those of you without accounts won't be able to anyway.

Point your browser to :

    http://ve4klm.ampr.org:10000

May not work for everyone, depending on your internet connectivity.

Expect bugs, I will have a 2.0g based patch available for this
work within a week's time. Sorry no documentation right now.

This code should easily be portable to any of the other NOS
flavours, including those running in DOS environments.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM