[nos-bbs] Jnos2.0g/Linux sessmgr command?

George [Skip] VerDuin k8rra at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 7 16:32:10 EDT 2009

Hi Hal.

Hal wrote:
> Trying to connect more than Session 8; Jnos wont accept the c command..

HMMM.   A quick look in wiki does not seem to address how many sessions
are permitted.
My intuition suggests 1 thru 8 are OK, more than 8 is likely to fail.
It probably should address the subject.  I have not looked thru the code
either...
> Invoking 'session' reports all previous trys in Limbo but I can't seem
> to find a way to delete or kill those entries without rebooting..
Is that after the "reset" command?
> I note
> the 'sessmgr' command but the Docs I have don't address it..

The wiki does have entries for session and sessmgr commands.
The clickable command table is at:
http://jnoswiki.no-ip.org/jnosd/SysopUser#head-b0590a2fe9dedc3a31293183c37e5ef4f7ca5217
I hope they are accurate, let me know if they are not complete?
> Any suggestions to try?? TIA..

73
Skip